Thursday, September 27, 2007

Prayers Needed

Hello everyone. I am writing this tonight with a worried heart. Our next door neighbor, Moses, was injured pretty badly at the school football game today, and we are asking for your prayers. He has broken his femur, and is having surgery tomorrow morning to try and piece it back together. I just left the hospital, and his dad told me they are going to have to stretch the bones apart to realign them, and then put a few pins in to hold it together. He is in a lot of pain, and when I was outside his room he was crying so loud...it broke my heart. They have just given him something for pain and to help him sleep a little. He has been put in traction as well. Just please keep him and his family in your prayers, as they don't have any family in the area. I am gonna go to the hospital in the morning to be there for Levetta and Jeff, and probably bring breakfast to them. I just hope that this doesn't end his football career, because football is Moses' life. He loves the game, and it very good at it as well. I just hope all goes well tomorrow for him.
Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is in my prayers, say hello to him for us.
Love you,
Dad