Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Welcome to my new space!


I want to welcome everyone to my little corner of the world. I hope that you will enjoy what you see here. I am so new to all of this, but I decided I needed a place to share my thoughts, ideas and whatever else seems to pop up. I am sharing a picture of my family with you all because it is a representation of everything that makes me happy. This was on a recent camping trip we took up to Asheville, N.C. We had a wonderful time together. My husband and I are huge fans of the mountains, and hope to retire somewhere near them one day. For now though, we will enjoy the trips our family makes to them. We live in South Georgia, and the closest resemblance to a mountain we have here is a red ant hill we may find in our yard occasionally. LOL
I hope to be able to post some of my stamping projects that I make here. But for now I am going to spend the next few days trying to figure this blog thing out.
Have a great day!

9 comments:

Nadine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

this is cool! I like it.

Betsy

Anonymous said...

Nadine
I think this is great. Maybe you will have a Moose pic soon to go on your blog.
Jay S.

Anonymous said...

Very nice Nadine. What a talented sister! Thanks for sharing! Melissa

Anonymous said...

Very Nice, the girls look great, enjoy them while you still can.

Your blog site looks GREAT
Dad

Anonymous said...

Everything is beautiful about you, your personality, your talents & your family. Too bad they didn't think of a better word than "blog". Stay well and keep up the good work!
anonymous indeed!

Anonymous said...

I found it.......I'm impressed with all that you do....luv you honey, mom

Anonymous said...

I love your cards! Only you would stamp up Bailey's cookie for snack time...creative, crazy, but so smart for avertisment! Love you, Melissa

Anonymous said...

hey, what a great idea! You all look great! Cards are wonderful!
What a great idea with the CD packets and Cookies... You are Awesome! Love you all Lots, Renée