Sunday, October 21, 2007

Home at last




I have no pictures of us from today because we basically just came home. So I will share a shot of the falls to help you all feel like you were there with us.
We woke up this morning and decided to head home since we were all so tired. We took a leisurely drive back, stopping at a few of our favorite stores in Atlanta that we don't have in Tifton or anywhere remotely close. Once we got home and unpacked, I headed to the store to restock the refrigerator. I am now already in my pajamas, and I am gonna go crash on the couch after I am done posting this message. We have a busy day tomorrow with orthodontist appointments, parent conferences, and other errands. I am gonna make this short and just sum up our girls weekend away with one word.....FUN!

Talk to you all soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys did look like you had a great time! Where did the water on the water fall come from...seeing as though it is drought like there? We love you! Steve and Melissa

Anonymous said...

Well,,,,,,all the pictures tell of the wonderful time away you gals had, did the guy in the family have any pics of his luck and time away???? The first day of the saeson, had to be lucky, no??????

Anonymous said...

Glad you are all back home safe & sound. Nadine I remember the falls, especially the snake.
Love you all,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Dad would remember the snake...we know how much he loves them. Melissa

Anonymous said...

aubrey caught a snake in our basement today...hmmm... country life???