Monday, October 1, 2007





These are the projects we are going to be doing at Stampers Ten this Friday. Since Halloween is just around the corner, I thought I would do some cute containers to hold candy....boo bag and pumpkin box....and then a card. I had time this weekend to get the samples made, so it looks as if I have been really ambitious in stamping out a bunch of stuff, but it was just a matter of me having to get it done in the time that I had this past weekend since I have such a busy next few days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards look fantastic Nadine.
Love you,
Dad

Anonymous said...

The girls are growing more and more beautiful everyday! We are so proud of them Sarah and her flute and Bailey so eager to touch and hold those animals! So in the future we may have a famous musician and world class vet in our family! Amazing! Love, Steve and Melissa