Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I See a Raccoon Looking at Me!

Bailey had to do her school Science project on Raccoons. She made a diorama of a raccoon's habitat, and then she had to write a few facts about raccoons. She was proud of the finished product, and I must say I was just as proud. She came up with all the ideas for it on her own. The only thing I had to help with was the hot glue gun. I think my child has gotten a creative gene in her somewhere, which thrills me more than you know. Although, now I realize nothing in the house is sacred anymore. Notice the "moss" that is part of her tree top...she took that out of my plants I have in the sunroom, and the rocks in the river came out of a candle dish set-up that I have. At the rate she is going, she is going to strip me of all my decorations....LOL
Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bailey! Cool Habitat~Love the coon in the tree now you need a coon dog!

Anonymous said...

Babydoll, you did a great job and I bet you had fun doing it. Let me know what your teacher says about all your ideas. I'm proud of you as always. Luv you bunches.

Anonymous said...

Great job Bailey you are so much like your mom.
Love you,
Papa & Nanna